I have a promotional code
PDF Sign and Seal
Signing Electronic Documents
Digitally sign your electronic documents while maintaining the legal value of the signature expressed into law.
The advanced features of PDF Sign & Seal make this tool ideal for use in public administration and in business organizations, where the authenticity and integrity of documents is a requirement. This product is a separate application that can be installed easily and whose cost is low enough to allow its application in large projects or in SMEs allowing you to sign multiple PDF documents simultaneously.
Note: This option (sign multiple PDF documents simultaneously) is not available for digital certificates in CLOUD because they require specific authentication for each use/subscription.
- Purchase Options
- Technical Information
Select the desired type of license.
The purchase of PDF Sign and Seal includes the offer of a pack of 200 timestamps.
- Windows 8 (32 & 64 Bit)
- Windows 7 (32 & 64 Bit)
- Windows Vista (32 & 64 Bit)
- Windows XP Professional Sp3 (32 & 64 Bit)
- Windows Server 2003 Sp1 (32 & 64 Bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (32 & 64 Bit)
- 200 MB disk space
- Ram: 2 GB
Notes:- The installation instructions can be found at:
- The user's guide can be found at:
- Before you register your license of PDF Sign & Seal it is recommended that you use the trial license, valid for 30 days, included in the product. You can install the evaluation license in an operating system Windows XP or higher;
- Note that once activated you can not use this license on another system. If you want to disable the license to change the equipment, you must click on the application's help menu and then click 'Disable License'.