I have a promotional code
The Member Advanced Digital Certificates provide a high level of confidence, being suitable for digital signatures, encryption and access control, including proof of identity and position/title that the owner holds in the organization.
- Purchase Options
- Technical Information
Select the desired validity for your certificate.Buy
The following documentation must be sent by post or e-mail or fax or delivered by hand:
- Advanced Digital Certificate Issuance Application duly signed; (this document will be provided via email when finalizing the order)
- Declaration of performance (as template provided in order finalizing), duly signed and stamped by the Legal representative(s) of company/organization
- Photocopy of identification documents (e.g. CC) of the certificate holder
Contacts to send:
DigitalSign – Certificadora Digital, SA
Largo Padre Bernardino Ribeiro Fernandes, 26
4835-489 Nespereira – Guimarães
Fax: 351 253 560 639
- In case of indicating a permanent certificate code, make sure that it is valid (active certificate) for online consultation;
- The documents that have expiration date must be valid at the time of validating the documentation;
- The signatures contained in the documents should be in accordance to the presented identification documents;
- The e-mail address given must be valid and consulted regularly (email for which it will be sent an email with a link to get the certificate);
- In the cases of disagreement, the data should be updated before the certificate purchase;
- The documentation will be checked within a maximum of two (2) business days after reception and payment confirmation;
- As soon as the application is approved, you will be sent, to the email address identified in the request, the necessary instructions to download your digital certificate.
After you receive an email with a link to collect your Advanced Digital Certificate
- Follow the instructions in that message to complete the process of collection your new Advanced Digital Certificate;
- Do a backup of your Advanced Digital Certificate.
- After making the collection of Advanced Digital Certificate, the same is in the Key Store of your Operating System.
- You should make a backup of your certificate. In order to be able to export your certificate, you must follow the instructions in the following document ADC Export Guide.