Download middleware (VirtualCSP) from:
and then install as instructed in the "INSTALLATION" tab.
NOTE: Minimum Requirements for Using VirtualCSP: Computer with 64-bit Operating System, Version "Windows 8.1" or Higher
Important Note: Follow the steps below to install the 'VirtualCSP' application only after you have completed the process of pick-up/issuing your qualified digital certificate.
1. Run the installation application 'VirtualCSP.Installer.v1-1-1-0.msi'
Open application, click the 'Execute' button.
2. In the installation wizard, click the 'Next' button:
3. Read and accept the Software License Agreement. Click the 'Next' button:
4. Define the installation folder. Click the 'Next' button:
5. Confirm by clicking the 'Install' button:
Note: You may need to have administrator permissions.
6. The installation process may take a few minutes. Please wait:
7. Click the 'Finish' button to complete the installation process:
8. After installation, please enter the login and password (which you defined when you registered the certificate), and click on the 'Login' button:
9. Congratulations! Your certificate is now registered in your operating system and ready to be used with any application
If you want to view your certificate(s) or change the application settings, please double-click the icon VirtualCSP Application shown in the notification bar.
After installing VirtualCSP, the way you use your certificate is the same as using a smartcard or token certificate.
1. Since your certificate is registered in the Windows operating system, you only have to select it:
2. To authorize the subscription, please transcribe the OTP code that will receive on your mobile phone and click the 'OK' button: